Sweet Mandarin’s sauce range has been created to serve our gluten free, nut free, dairy free customers. The range of versatile sauces are all natural maintaining the authentic high quality flavour you are used to tasting. Each sauce is made with love and can be used on a variety of meats, vegetables, noodles, rice and salads for all meal occasions.
Water, Tomato Ketchup ( water, Glucose- fructose syrup, Tomato paste 12%, Spirit Vinegar, Stevia, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Citric Acid, Sugar, White Vinegar, ( water, acetic acid 4.5%), fresh lemon juice, fresh ginger, natural red colouring, citric acid, acetic acid, xanthan gum, paprika red colouring.
Allergens : see bold
Gluten Free/ Nut Free / MSG Free / Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans/ No Artificial Colourings
1 x Sweet Mandarin Sweet and Sour Sauce
1 x chicken breast cut into cubes
1 x pack of red / green / yellow peppers cut into cubes
- Stir fry the chicken till fully cooked then set aside
- Add in the pepper cubes and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add back in the cooked chicken cubes
- Pour in one bottle of Sweet Mandarin sweet and sour sauce
- Stir well and when bubbling turn the heat off.
- Serve with some steamed jasmine white rice or brown rice.
An alternative for a Meat Free Meal would be tofu. To prepare the tofu cut the tofu in to small cubes or triangles. In the wok, slightly fry them for 2 minutes then scoop out and drain. Add in the stage 3 in the method.
Visit our You Tube Channel for more inspirational recipes for mid-week or quick, easy and affordable meals for the family.
- Made in Britain in our sauce factory
- 100% Gluten Free
- 100% Nut Free
- 100% Dairy Free
- 100% MSG Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Lunch or Dinner