SWEET MANDARIN KUNG PAO STIR FRY SAUCE
Water, Soyabean mash, Fresh Red Chillies, White Vinegar, Ginger, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice, Paprika Extract Colour
Allergens: see bold
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, MSG Free, Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans,
Of which saturates 0.7g
Of which sugars 18.0g
Sweet Mandarin’s sauce range has been created to serve our gluten free, nut free, dairy free customers. The range of versatile sauces are all natural maintaining the authentic high quality flavour you are used to tasting. Each sauce is made with love and can be used on a variety of meats, vegetables, noodles, rice and salads for all meal occasions.
1 x bottle of Sweet Mandarin Kung Pao Sauce made with love in our gluten free factory.
1 -2 chicken fillets sliced (seasoned and precooked in water)
1 xcarrot sliced into thin angles
1 pack of cashewnuts
1 tin of waterchestnuts
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Marinate the chicken pieces with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp potato starch and 6 tbsp water. Set aside for 10 minutes in the fridge. Then boil a pan with water and add the chicken in and cook fully. Drain and run under cold water.
- Heat the wok up and stir fry the vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Add back in the seasoned and cooked chicken.
- Pour in one bottle of Sweet Mandarin Kung Pao Sauce.
- Stir well into the ingredients for 3-4 minutes till bubbling hot.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice or eggy fried rice. Chopsticks Ready! Yum-OOOh
An alternative for a Meat Free Meal would be aubergine / eggplant or chickpeas with carrots, peas and tofu.
Visit our You Tube Channel for more inspirational recipes for mid-week or quick, easy and affordable meals for the family.
- Made in Britain
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
- MSG Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans