SWEET MANDARIN HOI SIN SAUCE
Every month Anthony’s family from Southport would come visit Sweet Mandarin and they became our regular customers after seeing us at a Coeliac Show in the Wirral. One of the sauces they missed eating since being diagnosed was Hoi Sin sauce. After many more arm twisting visits we went about creating the UK’s only Gluten Free Hoi Sin Sauce and it’s a sure fire winner. Now it’s one of our bestselling sauces in the world! Thanks a million Ants x
Soya Bean, Water, Sugar, Tamari Soy Sauce, Salt, Blackbeans, Fresh Garlic, White Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Chilli Paste, White Pepper, Xanthan Gum
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Of which saturates 0.4g
Of which sugars 36.0g
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, MSG Free, Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans,
Sweet Mandarin’s sauce range has been created to serve our gluten free, nut free, dairy free customers. The range of versatile sauces are all natural maintaining the authentic high quality flavour you are used to tasting. Each sauce is made with love and can be used on a variety of meats, vegetables, noodles, rice and salads for all meal occasions.
1 x Sweet Mandarin Hoi Sin Sauce
1 x chicken breast
1 x long grain rice
1 x 50g garden peas
1 x garlic clove
3 tbsp water
- Marinate the chicken with the sauce and bake covered in a hot over for 15 minutes
- In a medium wok, on a low heat stir fry the peas with garlic and set aside.
- Boil the rice and keep warm
- When the chicken is cooked slice on an angle and lay on a plate
- Spoon on the vegetables on the top.
- In the same wok, heat up 3-4 tablespoons of hoi sin sauce and water and when bubbling spoon over the chicken and vegetables.
- Lastly scoop up the boiled rice
- Serve with chopsticks and pear cider.
An alternative would be to substitute chicken for a piece of duck breast. You can add lettuce leaves to create your own crispy aromatic duck.
Visit our You Tube Channel for more inspirational recipes for mid-week or quick, easy and affordable meals for the family.
- Made in Britain in our sauce factory
- 100% Gluten Free
- 100% Nut Free
- 100% Dairy Free
- 100% MSG Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Chinese Sauces